Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Jun 8, 2009, 2:25 PM   #1
Default Introducing myself

I've browsed the site a couple of times and liked what I saw, so I decided to join. Pretty new to forums, so probably won't say much for a while except when looking for help/advice.

I'm from the state of Indiana, home to ever-changing weather, good education,failing automotive parts suppliers, failing automotive plants, corn, soybeans, and all different kinds of racing. And oh, yeah, the late Rich Vogler, the late Kenny Irwin, John Andretti, the Kinsers, Mr. Rocketman Ryan Newman, and of course, the Smoke himself, Tony Stewart. We claim Jeff Gordon too, but he wasn't here like the others. And we often claim the motorcycle racing Hayden brothers just because they raced in Indiana so much and consider Indianapolis their original home tracks.

I'm an amateur photographer with a desire to learn more and earn some money from this hobby. I am also a gardener with a decent green thumb and have managed to put the photography talent to use on flowers.
KyleA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 8, 2009, 2:51 PM   #2

I don't suppose you'd be a racing fan by any chance? ;-)
Welcome to the forums.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2009, 3:16 AM   #3
Super Moderator

Hi Kyle, welcome to Steve's. We have a section for close up shots which is the usual place for flowers so would be great to see some of yours. Also if you've done more landscape shots and any sports (sounds like you might have) then there is also a sport/action section.

Even though you are new to forums it's good just to jump on in, Steve's is a very friendly and pretty knowledgeable place to share and learn about this hobby of ours.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote