Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Aug 18, 2009, 1:57 PM   #1
Super Moderator
Default A Familiar, Yet New, Place

Hello Everyone,

I am an old member as many of you may remember. Good to see alot of the old faces (or avatars if you will) are still hanging around here. Been busy with my PhD and well, just life, the last couple of years. Its easy to get out of the loop if you take a lil break. Don't worry, I didn't stop shooting, cut back quite a bit, but still know where my shutter button is.

Things are winding down with my studies, so I am afforded a little more free time if you will. So I plan to make my appearances around here a little more regular. Probably not to the same extent as before, but would like to stop in daily at least.

Just wanted to say hi, and say that I am loving the new forum look and layout, and particularly the "New Posts" option. Keep up the good work to everyone at steve's and everyone that participates in the forums.

Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 18, 2009, 3:31 PM   #2

It's good to see you posting again. I read the thread about the camera choices Canon offered you earlier. At those prices, I'd go with the 50D if budget permits. A refurbished 40D is selling for around $699 at reputable vendors now. ;-)

But, on the other hand, you'll get good image quality from any of them.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2009, 5:43 AM   #3

Thanks for the update Dustin.

Good to hear, sounds like you've got a sensible life balance happening. Post grad studies do tend to eat away at time... yeah. When will you finish your PhD?

Catch you 'round these "Steve's traps", mate.

pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote