Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Oct 9, 2009, 1:45 PM   #1
Default New Member.. Sharp Shot Gal

I would like to introduce my self to the forum. Call me Sharp Shot Gal here but you can see my real world in the link http://www.myspace.com/classicshotsphotography1 .
I will be in and out here for support, questions etc..
What I do in my life writing and snapping the shutters....... I have my other places but stopped in to do what is needed here.
Plus I happen to be starting my own business in Photography so any advice please leave em here I will find them again and again...

I use Lightroom to do my work as well as a few others ... most of my pictures do not need to be retouched at all. In fact some of the pictures I only have to find snap and post its either the loads of greenery around here or all the colors in the blue... there are some things I would like to ask that go really deep into the use of the old cameras and the negatives making and batteries and unseen forces so any that are still into old cameras please get with me so I can shoot that way too.

A one can see in my links I do a great job and there seems to be a problem with some loading up some of my photos from my files to my space why I can not figure it out they all came from the same down load and up load as well camera.

I believe I can load them up to Blogger though and will try to night to do so after I place a page there for them... I do love the black back ground there.. Give more contrast to the photos. Well later got tons of things to do.
Later, Sharp Shot Gal

Last edited by SharpShotGal; Oct 9, 2009 at 1:48 PM.
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 9, 2009, 3:48 PM   #2

Welcome to the forums.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote