Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Apr 29, 2010, 6:28 PM   #1
Default Hello! How are you?

Hey guys!
I'm so happy I came upon this website. My name is Jennifer, and I'm very interested in photography. My family doesn't have that much money to lend me for a camera right now, and my job doesn't pay well enough, so right now, I'm stuck with a little wimpy camera.
Everyone seems quite friendly and helpful here. I will probably ask for some photography advice, etc. if I may. Anyway, I appreciate you spending your time to read this. Thanks!
Kittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 30, 2010, 12:54 AM   #2

Hello Jennifer, and welcome to the forums! Ask as much as you want - the fellows here at Steve's are really helpful
Markus Rimml Photography | Facebook | Twitter

2 x EOS 6D | 24/1.4 ART | 35/1.4 ART | 50/1.4 | 85/1.8 | 135/2L
maggo85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2010, 1:05 AM   #3

Hi Jennifer, welcome to the forum. You will find lots of kind of advice for any questions you might have. You mentioned that you are "stucky with a wimpy camera". Oi, no camera can be as wimpy as mine... I am using a jok'n Nokia Mobile phone... but with some helpful advice, I am now waiting for NEW camera to arrive. The forum is a good place to view and share pictures, comments, etc. Hope you enjoy the forum.

All the best.

Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote