Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Oct 21, 2010, 10:16 AM   #1
Default Hi From Erie, PA

Hi everyone - in my excitement of finding this forum, I posted a question before I introduced myself - a little backwards - but here goes.

I'm a mom of two grown children and a grandmother of two adorable boys Devon 6 and Bradley 1. Going through empty nest syndrom, I became the owner of a Yorkie, Bridget and a Biewer, Greta. Much to their dismay - they have become the center of my picture taking. I love to take pictures even though I'm not very good at it..(I keep blaming my older camera). I joined hoping to get some opinions on my next purchase - so if anyone has a minute to read my thread in the "What Camera should I buy" forum and comment - I'd appreciate it. I'm making the trip to NC on the 30th to see my grandsons and am planning on taking a ton of pics. I'll be buying a new camera before I leave - I'm hoping I buy the right one.

Thanks for letting me join your forum - I'm sure I'll learn a lot here!
Damsweet0720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 21, 2010, 10:19 AM   #2

Welcome to the forums.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2010, 5:40 PM   #3

Welcome. I am glad to have you here, and I am sure you will find these people some of the most friendly and informative people around. Good luck with your next camera and say Hi to the dogs for me...I would love to be in the position to help you myself but I am just beginning on this quest myself, and I am sure there are many more people who are in the position to assist you here than anywhere else you could have gone. Any way I wait patiently for some pics of your animals. Best wishes and happy Halloween.

Last edited by hkmp50; Oct 21, 2010 at 5:41 PM. Reason: Again my really bad spelling...sorry
hkmp50 is offline   Reply With Quote