Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Dec 18, 2010, 3:17 AM   #1
Default Hello from SE Florida

Hoping to find good spirits. Also looking to find a few answers specifically find a good 1, 2 or 3 hundred dollar camcorder with external mic jack to record music I write on piano. I need to post the music video on web sites such as YouTube. I've no video experience. It's been a couple of years since I've wanted to do this. I've been too busy with family and at times disheartening when asking for knowledge about products from the local store employees. They are all young, inexperienced and some not really interested in helping. But mostly they just don't know the answers I seek. A couple of weeks ago, a boy from BB tried convincing me I needed to spend at least 1200 to get a cam witjh an external mic. Now I see that Aiptek and Kodak make some. I'm overjoyed but now need advice as to which I should purchase. I'll be recording in a living room using a concert grand piano. Need good audio recording mostly but quality video is also a must because not many want to view low quality video while listening to music. Right now I'm reading about Aiptek 1080p and found fishycomics's review of it on YouTube. Great work! Would like to ask him his suggestion for my situation but could not find a contact. Thanks for taking the time to read this and the names Mike
HopiKachinaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 18, 2010, 8:02 AM   #2

Hey Mike. Welcome to Steve's.

fishycomic moderates our Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams Forum here. So, if you start a new thread there asking about it, you should get some feedback.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote