Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Mar 8, 2011, 8:34 AM   #1
Default hi from bordeaux

hi all

i'm new here, i've discovered this forum because i was searching help for my camera, and i find it really cool !!

see you
psikhopat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 8, 2011, 1:20 PM   #2

Welcome! WE have all the help here feel free to kick off your shoes and relax while sharing asking and enjoying the forums many pages... I my self love them as well.. they have kept my sprits up while going through some bad times.... the last couple years... I always looked forward to visiting the forums right after checking my mail and facebook or myspace.......I am sure we are going to enjoy what you have to share got something you are having problems with just ask they have the pros of all kind s here... and please do share we would love to see what you have in store to show....no matter how good or bad you may think the shot is .... again welcome....
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2011, 3:08 PM   #3

Hi There and welcome to the forum. Its a great place for advice, info, tips etc and everyone here is really helpful and friendly, and they do answer your emails. Look forward to see you photos and posts. So how is Bordeaux?? Hope you are enjoying the sun down there in the south.
Keep Snapping I my FZ45 & my Canon 600D
DyaneG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2011, 4:12 PM   #4

glad to see you .. you will get alot of great help and really good advice from all the members here. I can't say for everyone, but I was really glad i came here.
lonefeather93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2011, 4:12 PM   #5

Super Frequent Flyer, no joke. Ex Patriot and loving it.
Canon Eos 60D, T1i/500D, Eos1, Eos 630, Olympus EPL-1, and a part time Pentax K-X shooter.
shoturtle is offline   Reply With Quote