Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old May 9, 2011, 8:46 AM   #1
Default Hello

Hey guys my name is gvamp its my standard web name that I've been using for over 15 years now.

I just started getting into Photography early this year and decided to go with the Canon T2i at the recommendation of my good online friend. I'm kind of new to photography but in the four short months I've had the camera I've come a long way at getting better with it. I did find it pretty daunting the first time I turned on the camer because I was always used to point and click cameras so with all the options available it was pretty odd for me.

Since getting the camera I've feel in love with photography, right now I only have the standard kit lens as well as the 55-250mm. I plan on getting a macro lens soon because that's a type of photography I'm really interested in.

A little bit about me is that I love video games and movies. My favorite types of movies are Japanese Monster Movies, I'm a huge Godzilla fan.

Well I can't wait to interact with you guys and improve my photography skills. I'll be posting some of my work soon.
gvamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 9, 2011, 8:59 AM   #2

Hey gvamp. Welcome to Steve's, and congrats on getting better and better with the T2i.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote