Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Jun 5, 2011, 5:45 AM   #1
Default Guten Tag ;)

As my English is not that good I propably will make alot of mistakes in introducing me.

Fact is, I am human. Fact is also, I am an (elder) female. And fact is that I belong to those shutterbugs who you find everywhere in every forum in the meantime.

Centuries ago I started photography with the age of about six, but just for fun. In 1978 I had a Pentax Ashai spotmatic which I called my own. In 2000 I bought my first digital compact-camera, which was a Canon. Then I changed to Panasonic and now I am using a DSLR by Nikon (D60). As the Tamron lense doesn't meet my exspectations, I built a mixture out of the analogical Pentax lenses and the Nikon-Body with the intention to get a Makrocam.

Sorry, I don't find the exact translation for the German word "Umkehrring", which connect the different analogical lenses with the Nikon-body.

At the moment I am doing pictures with a 28mm-lense...
Attached Images

Last edited by Lichtwesen; Jun 5, 2011 at 5:50 AM.
Lichtwesen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 5, 2011, 10:18 AM   #2
Location: far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Wow, very impressive introduction and very impressive and interesting shot of a bees face.

What do you mean with the term "elder"

Protect the beauty and diversity of nature

StefanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2011, 11:09 AM   #3

I would be nearly bald if I pulled out my grey hair, facing the truth: for a few years still an UFU... but then a UHU... that "elder" I am.
Lichtwesen is offline   Reply With Quote