Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Nov 10, 2011, 1:30 PM   #1
Default new member

Hi! I am a jewelry designer, pastel painter and desperately seeking info on how to make my existing cameras work for close-ups and distance photos. I take a lot of photos for reference as well for posting in my etsy shop which need to be clean, crisp and clear. I also need to be able to take photos of my finished paintings that could be enlarged as prints. So far, have not been able to do that as the pixels are preventing.

Even though I have been taking photos a long time, I must confess to ignorance and disinterest in really learning how to make my cameras work. I think it is a math thing and can't seem to wrap my head around all the numbers. I am now counting on my photos to sell my work so I am interested and eager to learn.

I currently have a Minolta Dimage Z1 which I use almost daily and a Pentax A3000 with a 50mm lens, a 28mm lensand a P&B Vivitar Auto 2x Teleconverter Model 2A-3 which I have not used for years.

Thanks for your comments!

Last edited by artistmolly; Nov 10, 2011 at 1:41 PM. Reason: mispell,missing word
artistmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 10, 2011, 1:35 PM   #2

Welcome to Steve's
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote