Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old May 10, 2013, 5:35 PM   #1
Default Introduce Myself

I hope I'm doing this in the right place. My ID is nochance44; my name is Bob. I signed up for Steve's so many years ago that I cannot find me in the list of introductions. I am 71 and have been seriously shooting since I was 30 and until recent bad health problems; though I still manage several thousand images per year. I have had every Nikon SLR made from the original F through the F3 and every Canon SLR from the F through the Rebel Tsi. Lord knows how other SLR brands and how many digicams I have gone though. As a camera junky, of course, I have had innumerable lenses, especially since I started well before the age of decent zoom lenses.

I say all this not to brag because I am, in fact, a very mediocre photographer with nothing photographically to brag about. Over the years, I have thrown most of my pictures away, although I currently have 15,000 images on iPhoto and 700 in at ScanCafe for scanning.

I hope this is the right box for introductions, and I will post my question separately.
nochance44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 10, 2013, 9:43 PM   #2

Hey Bob.

It looks like you figured out how to sign in again, since i see you're using the same member name from 2005.

So, welcome back to the forums, and we hope to see you participating here more often.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote