Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Oct 10, 2013, 1:16 AM   #1
Default Hello

Hello everyone,

I am Crystal, currently a student. I love to design & develop websites and rank them on google. In my free time I click random pictures of our mother earth..

I joined this forum because I am facing some problems with my digital photo frame. But I think this thread is not the right place to discuss that..

I just want to say hello to everyone and I hope to remain active and learn new things here.
Crystal31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 10, 2013, 12:58 PM   #2

Hey Crystal.

Good luck with it. But, from what I can tell from reading through the user guide, you really can't control the photos it displays.

Here's it's user guide:

I don't see anything about the display being random in nature. So, perhaps you're mistaken about that part (and I also don't see anything that lets you see the display order in any way).

But, it may not be using the file name as the way it sorts the photos it displays.

It may be using something like the last modified data/time stamp instead. So, you may want to try editing the photos in a minor way (perhaps just saving them again without changing anything), starting with the first photo you want to be displayed first. Then, see if they're displayed in that order (or not), making sure you copy them back to the memory card in the order you want them to be displayed (starting with the first photo, then second photo, etc.), as I suspect it may be using one of the date/time stamps for displaying them, versus anything to do with the file name.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2013, 2:25 PM   #3

Hello JimC,

Like I posted in the other thread, the problem got solved. I just had to arrange the picture alphabetically instead of numerically and everything worked out great!

Thank you for trying though
Crystal31 is offline   Reply With Quote