Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Oct 18, 2013, 4:35 AM   #1
Default Hi from Spain

Hi everyone I'm an spanish amateur photographer since 1980 because a I'm a trains fan.
I begin with my father's german 50's all manual compact camera Vo´ghtlander to know the fundaments of this art, and in 1987 buy my first SLR, a Nikon 4004 (first EOS very expensive) , making throught the years a complete Nikon equipment (4-5 lenses and multiple accesories) up to 2001 when lost it in a robbery in my house, becoming the most expesive item lost.
In 2006 buy my first compact digital camera a Nikon s10 very nice and a Canon SLR EOS D350 kit with two lenses, because I don't had the Nikon SLR equipment from 2001 I have the opportunity of start from the scratch a digital SLR equipment. I buy in 2012 the canon 100-400 Tele zoom and a second SLR body a D650.
And searching for a light voyage equipment and buy a two lenses kit of the Samsung NX1000 at the price of a compact camera!!!
And I'm surprised with the price and quality of the components.
I love it and make a full equipment with the nx lenses and accesories of Samsung catalog!!!
And buy the NX20 and Galaxy NX bodies.
Making the Samsung NX EVIL equipment the first equip and the Canon 650/100-400 second for telephoto.
I desire participate some of my personal experiences for the mutual members benefict in this apassionate world of the photography.

PD: My first contact with this site on the year 2002 or 2003 with no personal interest on digital camera, but in the office are interested in one and searching I discover this site, from the first time take it as the Best Reference in Digital Photography but not enter in the forum up to now
James_T_Menendez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links