Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Sep 13, 2006, 12:31 PM   #11

I'm really going between the 30 and 50 now after doing more reasearch, as i'm 98% sure that i want to go with one of the two panasonics. the decision isn't an easy one, i would think to go with the latest 'technology' in the 50 but for what i'm doing is there anything that the 50 has that the 30 doesnt that will benefit me?? ......andfor something likethe burst mode,which i haven't mastered yet (kind of tough when youcant' follow the planesafter your first shot!!), this may not be a disadvantage for me....

Also, as I'm seeing it now, the 30 is only about $100 less than the 50, which, can be thought of asa card or two, but..........

by the way, if anyone has a good place to buy the camera, please let me know! thats as far as price and service, i'm new to this, so anything is a help. i've looked on ebay but i'm a little nervous about purchasing on there though compared to the big name companies on the internet.

my old camera is an olympus c750 UZ so this will bea nice upgrade for myself which i am really looking forward to. thanks for the tip about the RDS, although the olympus i used had the EVF and for the most part i didn't have any problems.

i appreciate all comments and please keep them coming if theres anything else you want to add! thanks.

Waltz41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2006, 1:14 PM   #12

I can recommend buydig.com, B&H, beach camera. For $100 more, FZ50 might be better.
bobbyz is offline   Reply With Quote