Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Nov 24, 2006, 4:18 PM   #1

I have a Problem i would like to buy another Camera to take with me on trips and camping i have two to choose . both are battery operated please give me the good and the bad of those cameras

A710IS Canon or DMCZ1A Panasonic both carry batteries and that would be very good for camping and traveling .

I have a Panasonic FZ20 The only problem is when i go camping or traveling iit is a pain to take that one along in camping we have no electricity because i go tenting in other places i have to convert the electicity fom 110 to 220 a pain I also have an Powershot s230 3.2 mega pixel it is ok but not sharp enough for macro picturei like to take macro and close up picture and canon that i have is not good enough for that that is why i would like to get rid off and buy a new one but i do not know which should i buy i need pro and con so i can make up my mind thank to you all you were great in the past help me now .

i know i am a camera freak for 50 years

thanks again evelyne

My question to you what camera should i buy the Canon A710IS or DMCZ1A
evelyne62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 24, 2006, 7:26 PM   #2

My first choice would be the Canon A-710 is. If you are referring to the Panasonic TZ-1, it is a nice camera, and does have more zoom than the A-710 is, but it is prone to show more than normal noise.

mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote