Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Feb 10, 2007, 9:29 AM   #1

hi guys, I just need a good camera but is around the 300-400ish area...I am going to be using it for mainly digitial pics and videos...is the HP Photosmart R927 any good for that?...it has 8.2 MP which really startles me sometimes because I've never seen a digital camera go that high lol...I know there is also another model which is also a R927 but it is 10 MP...im not really interested in that but w/e...if you guys could just leave some comments about the R927(the 8.2 MP one lol) that would be appreciated or leave some other camera models that are cheaper or equal to 300 dollars and is better then the R927...thanks!
xbanhcuonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 10, 2007, 10:59 AM   #2

In the past, I have owned and enjoyed using HP cameras. However, during that useage, I found that they were somewhat fragile and a little behind the curve in terms of reliability.

My reccomendation would be a camera like the Canon A-710 IS. It meets your budget, it has received great reviews, and offers more features than the HP-927 that you are considering. All in all, I honestly believe that over time you would be happier with the photos and the performance of the canon A-710 IS camera.

mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote