Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Mar 7, 2007, 11:46 AM   #1

My contract with Cingular has expired so I can upgrade with them or another carrier here in the US. I am looking for a phone that will take good pictures. The camera is the most important feature to me. I would like a camera that puts the pictures on a memory card (SD preferrably since I have a few already) or that can interface with my PC. Most of the pictures I will take will be shots of friends and family. Video would be handy, but stills are what I'm interested in.

Sony Ericsson's K790a sounds good, but I haven't seen it available anywhere since I read about it in Wired magazine (see http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/1...lay.html?pg=12).

Less importantly, I like being able to kill time with simple games on the phone (Tetris, Snake, etc.). I don't really do the internet or text message on my phone.

Any ideas? Any links to websites that can help?

lennyrrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 7, 2007, 11:53 AM   #2

you might try a search for consumer electronics forums - as a photography forum, probably won't get a lot of feedback on cell phones (and yes, even ones that contain cameras).

Not saying you're not welcome here - just that tcell phones isn't a product reviewed discussed here so there are probably other sites with more information.
JohnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2007, 5:38 PM   #3

Try howardforums.com (free registration). They are as big in the cell phone circle as Steve's in the digicam circle.
blindsight is offline   Reply With Quote