Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Mar 27, 2007, 11:14 AM   #1

Hi guys

i am a newbie to photography in the proper wow what a nice shot way

i am realy interested in Night time car shots , they can be extremely interesting and dramatic dependant on back drop and lighting and odviously camera type or how the camera was used

so to begin with i need a camera that can produce the above , something with a screen so i can see whats being viewed rather than just a view finder and something that has the flexability to achieve decent low light level shots

i have a tripod which is an odvious help with long shutter speeds so no worries there

also i am no millionaire , like most if not all of us

and .... there is always an and ... i`m not realy fussed about size , the wife has a small pocket fuji for quick snaps , so the camera will be used when i need to take or feel the creative urge to compose artitsic photographs with that wow feel

i`m not too bad with Paint shop so editing is not a mystery to me though getting rid of colourcasting is a pain sometimes , perhaps a decent camera will help avoid the woeful colourcast

thanks for any advice peeps

gilbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 31, 2007, 8:47 PM   #2

Can you provide a sample photo of the kind of shots that you take, please. Also how about a budget to work with in our recommendations. With that info, we will be in a much better position to help you.

mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote