Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Apr 22, 2007, 10:58 AM   #1

I am in the market for my first digital SLR and I have pretty much narrowed it down to two cameras. The Fuji S2 and S3 pro's. I am currently using my friends s1pro and I absolutely fell in love with the rich color tones. It seems to me that it has the ability to take average looking people and make them look 100times better even without photoshop! To my understanding, Fuji is the only camera manufacture that can produce that kind of rich color depth, so I want to stick with Fuji. There are a few things I don't like about the S1 though. One is the need for two different batteries, and the other is its extreme slowness. So I've decided on the S2 or S3 cause they're all the S1 is, just, refined.

My question is, between the S2 and S3, why is one better than the other . I hear that the S3 isn't even true 12megapixil resolution like it says it is. I really want the S3 but if I can same 400bucks by going with a little older camera that does the same thing than of course that's what I want to do. SO, if you have any insight as to witch camera I should get, please, I'm all ears!
bayoublog.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links