Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Apr 29, 2007, 11:08 AM   #1

I want a sleek looking camcorder like the ones in the subject... and I'm not sure which of those to get. My price range is from $200-$270 or $300. I know I can't expect profession quality from camreas around that price compared to ones in the thousands.. but I'm only 14. I want one that look halfway decent for concerts and just casual, family use. From what I've read the C40 has pretty good video... doesnt anyone have a sample to watch? And I was thinking about the Aiptek GO-HD, but $300 is my very tops considering I would like to get a 4GB Scan Disk Card. If there are any out cool looking camcorders similar to ones I have posted and in my price range, please inform me. Thanks a bunch! Oh and for the GO-HD, can I find that in stores? I didn't see it on bestbuy.com or other places like that...

mynameishunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 29, 2007, 6:01 PM   #2

This is a digital camera site (and forum), not a camcorder one. There is a forum here, though, that might help you: http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...orum.php?id=92
flippedgazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2007, 9:57 AM   #3

You might want to consider theSanyo CG6 digicam,$299 @ Walmart, it's better than the C40 in many ways and much better than the Aiptek.
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote