Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Oct 4, 2007, 5:40 PM   #41

Thanks again. I look forward to taking your advice and trying out the setting in the concert hall. I will have a play and see how the pictures turn out. I mainly needed to hear that I didn't make the wrong decision and will get good quality pictures from this camera.
seashels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2007, 1:44 AM   #42

I prefer Li-On battery because they are faster to recharge, are much lighter and compact. You can buy a clone battery for 10$ on ebay shipping incl. On the standard battery I shooted 500 pictures during 5h. With only one spare battery, I can shoot all day confidently.
I'm using AA NiMH 2700mAH batteries and a charger that fully charge the batteries in about 1-2 hours, depending on state of discharge. This is about the same I get on Li-Ions that I use on another camera.

I get about the same number of shots on both sets - NiMH and Li-Ion, except the AA's are 4 to a set and the Li-Ion are about the size of 2 AA's.
bayani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2007, 2:56 AM   #43

i bought a 15 min charger for my batteries in my canon s3is from ebay excellent it charges my 3200 batteries in 17 mins also comes with an in car charger even better

jeanette62 is offline   Reply With Quote