Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Sep 12, 2007, 8:42 AM   #21

Well I finally made a decision and bought a Sony DSC-T200 and got it in yesterday. After playing with it all night I am very happy with this camera. The pictures are very nice, at least for a novice like me. The 3.5" screen is beautiful and the touch screen is a breeze to use. It has got alot of cool special effect features and the movies that it takes are excellent.

I am amazed how much they packed into this little camera. Plus the fact it takes pictures in HD and I got the docking stations to hook it up to my tv and my computer, which makes viewing and transfer a pleasure, no fuss at all.

My wife loves it and I feel that we made a great choice for two newbies like us. I am sure that once I get some experience I will look into a higher end camera, but for now this does the trick. I wanted to to give everyone a heads up and to thank you again for all your help. If anyone has any questions about the camera please let me know and thanks so much for all the great advice.

Next is an HD video camera...

circuit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2007, 9:13 AM   #22

I think you made a good dec ision. It doesnt matter which one you bought as long as you are happy with it, I have a friend who has the new Sony, and he is also in love with it. Enjoy and have a lot of fun taking pictures.
2many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2007, 9:57 AM   #23

Congratulations on your new Sony T-200 camera. Enjoy it and post some photos when you have time. Have a great day!

Sarah Joyve
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2007, 9:34 PM   #24

Circuit, it would be nice if you give out your experience on using T200 after about using it for a month now!!!

Are u still happy with T200? Howis the Image Quality Indoor and Outdoor?
agp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2007, 12:35 PM   #25

Hi Circuit1

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I am looking for the same camera as yours. And my requirement will be pretty much loke yours. Indoor kids babies. Sometimes dim lit parties.

If you could tell how is your experience of using thiscamera for indoor and dimlit conditions, I will really appreciate that.

Best Wishes
lovely_angel_for_you is offline   Reply With Quote