Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jan 23, 2008, 5:38 PM   #1

For the past week or so I've been looking around for a new digital camera to buy.
I've found two that I really like:
Olympus 1020 = http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...p?product=1362
Casio Exilim EX-Z100 = http://exilim.casio.com/browse_camer..._zoom/EX-Z100/

My choice is between those because I LOVE the color. I really want a blue camera.
But I can't figure out which one to buy...

Which one would be better and why?

The price difference doesn't matter, I just want to figure out which one out of those two would be the best.
Both of those cameras come out in March which will be perfect because I'm going on a vacation during April.

Thank you so much.
EmeraldICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 16, 2008, 9:13 AM   #2

Hey there, noticed you were looking between Casio or Olympus and was wondering which one you went with.

I recently purchased my first dslr camera, and my point and shoot is kinda bulky the Fuji S700 which I love but I want something that can fit in a pocket.

So I have been looking at the Oly 1020. My sister has a previous model the 760 and she swears by it. I have saw much higher quality images come from the 1020 though and the panorama thing is cool not to mention the image stability is handy.

So I was wondering if you did go with the 1020 and if you have image samples/video samples.

Also the underwater housing for this camera was so much more in my price range which could defo be interesting come summer time.
lauralei is offline   Reply With Quote