Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jul 14, 2008, 2:05 PM   #1

Have not posted for a while, but here goes, I was a big Sony H series fan (H1,H2,H3 and H5) and i was rather put off by some confusing reviews on the H9.....so i drifted away from Sony and bought a Panasonic FZ18 and i got to say it was a great camera.

I like to keep up with the latest camera's and was waiting for some solid reviews on the new H50 and forgive me if i am wrong but once again there seems to be some confusing reviews, I know there will always be slight mixed reviews but just want to get it right and know i have bought the right camera.

I bought a Canon a720is as a sort of stop gap, and also just bought a Panasonic TZ5 while i make my choice on a superzoom.

My question is My old Sony H5 seem to give great image quality when printing 6x4 and 7x5 prints, I shoot all sorts of pics indoors, outdoors, fast moving cars, and close up stuff as well, Is the core of the H50 the same as my old H5, and what was so good about the H5 that made it stand out??

I really would like to be buying a Sony H50 but there seems to be alot of competition now in the superzoom market place.

I suppose i am looking for a bit of confidence to buy the H50.

Any thoughts anyone

Lee.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links