Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jul 30, 2008, 7:53 AM   #1

I have my sights set on a Olympus E3. American online store Beach Camera seems to have good prices without beeing suspicously cheap either. As Im originally from Europe I have little knowledge of American online stores. Anyone have any experiences with these guys?

Any advice will be appreciated..

Best regards
Tore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 30, 2008, 11:02 AM   #2

Beach Camera and Buydig are the same store. I've had two positive experiences with buydig, one that ended up with me canceling the order and the second with getting the item without problems (it was exactly as advertised).

Their on-line listing/inventory isn't real time - I ordered a lens a couple of days before a rebate ran out. They didn't send me an email with the tracking number, so I checked their website and didn't see the item listed. I emailed them and they promptly answered that mine was back-ordered. Since I wanted the rebate, I emailedto cancel theorder and they responded within6 hours (their policy is 24 hour response).My credit card was never charged - as far as I was concerned, that was good service.

I also ordered a lens from them in December and had no trouble with the order. I'd be perfectly happy to order from them again.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2008, 11:27 AM   #3

Beach Camera and BuyDig are very reputable operations. I have purchased numerous cameras from them with total sucess.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote