Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Sep 29, 2009, 12:22 PM   #1
Default Camera For Makeup Tutorials

Hi everyone Hope someone can help *fingers crossed*

I make makeup tutorials for Youtube, but I keep running into the same problem over and over again.

The camera I am currently using (an old Canon MV890) makes every eyeshadow or blush look like it has red undertones. I have also tried using my digital camera (Canon Ixus 80 IS), but that one makes all colours look much lighter than they really are.

So in short, I am looking for a camera that will record colours as they are in real life (or at least close to). And of course, a camera that can do close ups well. Last, but not least, nothing too expensive.

Other girls use a Canon Vixia HG20. Lovely as that one is, I can't afford it.

Anyway, it can be a digital camera with a good video function or a digital video camcorder, I don't mind.

Thank you in advance
Lilybilly33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 29, 2009, 3:38 PM   #2

Welcome to the Forums.

Usually, we ask that members restrict "What Camera Should I Buy" type questions to the What Camera Should I Buy? Forum.

However, in the case if cameras designed to do a better with video, please feel free to ask about camera choices in our Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams Forum, too (where you'll find more members with expertise on cameras that are suitable for video capture).
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote