Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Feb 9, 2010, 5:15 PM   #1
Default Canon EOS 550D (Rebel T2i)

I have been planning to buy a camera in March or April... I have been looking at the Pentax K-x and K-7; Nikon D90; Canon 500D and 50D... Now Canon has introduced another model... and this one that I find very interesting, it is the Canon EOS 550D as many of you have heard, I am sure. I hear that it will be released in America in March, I am looking to find out when it will be released for sale here in Europe.

The Specs and photos from djreview are just awesome. I will have to compare this canon with the Pentax K-7, hopefully the Pentax K-7's price will come down even more... Nevertheless, the 550D is really interesting... but choosing the right camera... UGGGH... it is not any easier...

Ned Brockwell
Jyväskylä, Finland
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 9, 2010, 5:22 PM   #2

If the 500D was an indication last year, it did not come out till may. Announcement and actually getting it into the system takes sometime. But if they were pre planning this well in advance, you may see it in the stores by april.
Super Frequent Flyer, no joke. Ex Patriot and loving it.
Canon Eos 60D, T1i/500D, Eos1, Eos 630, Olympus EPL-1, and a part time Pentax K-X shooter.
shoturtle is offline   Reply With Quote