Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:28 PM   #1
Default mom of 2 needs help

hi, i have 2 small kids and am using a canon power shot a530 camera. Im looking for quicker time between shots as children move very quickly besides the other obvious features. Trying 2 decide between canon sx 210 is and nikon l110 p & s camera. Any suggestions? Maybe some other camera?
admae is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:43 PM   #2

Welcome to the Forum. We're glad you dropped by.

The Nikon L-110 is now on the market, but there have been no professional reviews of the L-110 camera yet. The camera appears to be just a small "re-do" of the existing L-100 camera that only received so-so professional reviews. The current selling price is $269.00.

The Canon SX-210 is not yet on the market and there have been no professional reviews to date. It is a sizable re-design of the existing SX-200 model that involves an increase in megapixels and the optical zoom. Critic have already questioned if the increase in megapixels will cause the same decrease in image quality that has been see on the new Panasonic ZS7. The selling price of the SX-210 will be $349.00.

My suggestion would be the Sony H-20 camera. It has 10X optical zoom, the best Automatic Mode and best built-in flash in the compact zoom class of cameras. It also does HD video and you can zoom while filming. It does not have a specific wide angle setting ion its zoom range, but the H-20's shot to shot times are faster. The price is now below $200.00.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2010, 1:55 PM   #3

thanx 4 the quick reply. I have used my sisters sx200is and was happy with it except for the time between shots. when i read that sx 210 is has been launched i was quite happy that ill get an advanced version. Am willing 2 wait for some time. Will surely check H-20
admae is offline   Reply With Quote