Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Nov 18, 2010, 11:38 AM   #1
Default Canon EOS 350D--Fine For me???Suggest ASAP Plz

hello Guys,

First Thanks to Sarah who guided me to buy Kodak Z915 and it was great. Now I want to jump in DSLR niche and again I have very constraint budget(just like past)..:P

I am getting Canon EOS 350D with kit lens for $300 from my friend in PERFECT condition..It's ALMOST new(it's in immaculate condition).

So what you guys suggest..?/ Should I go for that...??

Please suggest me asap as the deal has to be done VERY VERY SOON!
dogarsahab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 18, 2010, 12:01 PM   #2
Super Moderator

I'm not in the US so not sure of the correct price but I think it is possibly a little high. Also, the kit lens on the 350 wasn't that great, it got better when they started including the IS version of the lens.

I will let those in the US advise on price. Also, even if it is/looks perfect it is still oooooooollllllllllllddddddddd so that is always worth being aware of.
Any problems with a post or thread please use the report button at the bottom left of the post and the team will help sort it out.

Have fun everyone!

See what I'm up to visit my Plymouth Wedding Photography
site or go to my blog.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2010, 12:04 PM   #3

^ok--thanks for quick reply..Actually I am NOT in US as well..I am just converting my national currency to US dollar and it becomes round about $300..Moreover, my general use will be extensive portraits, family photos, some wedding photos, and outdoors...

Yeah, you are right that it is olllllllllllddddd but again, in our country the DSLR's are MUCH MUCH expensive...!
dogarsahab is offline   Reply With Quote