I am looking to buy a camcorder to record hd video not so much to take pic. I don't have to much knowledge on camcorders, and well like to know between these to camcorders that i am getting the same price 180 witch one should i go for, the specs are:
JVC Everio GZ-HD10z:
Sony Handycam HDR-XR100
- 1/4.5-inch CMOS
- 40GB Internal Hard Disk Drive for up to 16 hr. of HD recording
- 10x Optical Zoom / 200x Digital Zoom
- Memory Card Slot for microSD
- Video Image Stabilization
- HD Gigabrid Duo Engine
- HDMI(TM) (V.1.3 with x.v.Color(TM))
- KONICA MINOLTA HD LENS
- 3 Recording Modes
- Focus Assist Function
- Wide Range of Manual Controls
- Full Range AF/Manual Focus
- Full-Auto/Manual White Balance
- 3-Dimension Noise Reduction (3D NR)
- Stick Control on LCD
- Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Histogram Display
- Focus Assist / Zebra / Sharpness Control
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture Priority
- Visual Program AE
- Video Signal : HD: 1920 x 1080i/60i; SD: NTSC color, EIA standards
- 4 megapixel still image capture.
- 80GB hard disk drive.
- Face Detection technology for video and still images.
- Professional Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens.
- 10X Optical / 120X Digital Zoom.
- Dolby® Digital 5.1ch recording with Built-in Zoom Mic.
- Camcorder Effective Video Resolution 1.49 megapixel.
- Optical Sensor Type. Exmor CMOS
- Display Format 211,000 pixels.
Those are the specs please let me know and thanks in advance for the help.