Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Sep 15, 2004, 12:19 PM   #1

NOTE: my Eanglish is notvery good, so please forgive any grammar mistakes.

After i've studdied all possible reviews, trying to find answers to my questions, i got more lost in the world of digital photography:?....

However i have some ideeas:

1. olympus c765uz (but has no AF lamp).

2. panasonic lumix fz-10 (no af lanp, no TIFF or RAW)

3. Fuji s5100 is allmost everything i need (...hope the quality of pics will be better then before, but i don't want to hope to much.... justto avoid a hugh dissapointment).

4. panasonic fz20 (a bit over budget, but in the end it is probably better then all other cameras).

If anybody has answers to my dillema, please help quickly, before i make a big mistake by spending a lot of money on something i won't like & won't be usefull to me.

P.S: I forgott to mencion that i'm 18years old, from Romania, 1st year student at landscapearchitechture (in need of a camera to last a few years)& that i have a friend to buy the camera from NewYork (no transport payment), because in Romania the prices are higher, and the income, more then 10 timeslower then in USA.:sad:

mihaitzapop2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 15, 2004, 9:12 PM   #2

Your English is fine, the problem is I am not familiar with the camers you mentioned. The Canon G6 has been released and I think it fits your description. Canon G1 my first digital has never failed me. The G6 is about $700. Look it up and see if it fits your expectation. I have not seen or handled it yet.

Good Luck,

Nadia is offline   Reply With Quote