Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Oct 6, 2004, 10:10 AM   #1

I have narrowed my choice down to these three. I want a compact that takes good sharp pics and some movie ability. I heard some T1s giving poor shots but only good things about W1 and V1..but which is best? Which gives the nicest colour, ie pleasing colour?

I want to take pics on holiday, good light and some occasional indoor pics too. I already have a nice Fuji 6900 with good lens for more serious pics, so which compact? Sorry if it's all for the umteenth time.

I am leaning toward W1.

Wolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 6, 2004, 10:44 AM   #2

im pretty new at this digital photo...

BUT i actually bought a T1 to see if it really was as bad as many people says... outside it takes really nice pictures (also what others say), but indoors with little light it simply cant cut it...

i wanted to use my camera for party pics and fun, and needed a compact "smart" one, but the T1 simply issnt good enough for that.

If you dont mind the size of the W1 that is a good choice, however if youre like me and think that even the W1 is a bit too big, you might want to look into eaither

Canon Ixus 40 (sd300) or Casio Z55... theyre both pretty compact 4mp vs 5mp, and both have 2"+ lcd's.. (dont know much else about em, why i posted a question here also)

Just my 2 cents, hope it helps, atleast to maybe narrow the choise down to 2 :-)
tagden is offline   Reply With Quote