Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Oct 27, 2004, 3:24 PM   #1

I've seen someamazing deals on a digitsl rebel adn accessrories for $1100. I really have not used eBay much is it reliable? Should I just go to a shop? heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...79363&rd=1
darklurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 27, 2004, 3:32 PM   #2

Have used e-bay but you need to know what you are buying. There are some very good buys but a lot of buyers get caught up in the bidding and pay more than they should for items.

Here is another link for you to check out prices at with a lot of reviews from buyers regarding sellers. This is an excellent site to weed out the shady e-tailers from the good ones. http://resellerratings.dealtime.com/
dtaneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2004, 8:34 AM   #3

I KNOW this store and would NOT buy anything from these RIPoffs. they are way overpriced and have a bad rep. I have personally shopped there. This is NOT an EBAY auction it isa veiled attempt at free advertising of overpriced products. This store has been investigated in the past by the BBB

I bought My Digital Rebel 300D WITH the 18-55 mm lens for under $1000 at Circuit City. You can now find it for even less. This is a great camera and I use mine for most of my work. There is even a firmware hack that will enable features normally found in the more expensive 10D. internally these cameras are almost identical.

Jim Z

Jim Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2004, 11:39 AM   #4

onecall.com is the cheapest I've found the D Rebel from a store with good ratings.
Check resellerratings.com for reviews of stores before you buy from anywhere with a great price.
klocwerk is offline   Reply With Quote