Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Feb 10, 2005, 11:04 AM   #1

Hi I was looking for a digital camera that is relatively portable and not too bulky. I was looking between these three cameras. All of them are the same price and was just wonder what your opinions are on these cameras. Like the s500 and the sony are 5mp where as the SD300 is 4mp and yet they all the same price. If anyone owns these and could give some feedback back that would be really helpful. Thanks!

Also some people mentioning that the Canon S410 is also good.
gurvir19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 11, 2005, 1:51 PM   #2

I like the Sony SD300, Panasonic FX7, and the Sony W1 (budget choice)... If you want flash and bling bling something like Sony M1 or T33 would be good...
Sivaram Velauthapillai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2005, 6:20 AM   #3

with the digicII processor of canon sd300??? how can you go wrong??? its not all about Megapixels my friend. its also about processing.

5MP is great but with that kind of camera will you enlarge most of the pics you take to a
20X30??? 4MP is good enough. if you want better quality 20X30's which there isn't really much of a difference between 4MP and 5MP in 20X30 unless you have a trained eye, i think you should go the budget digital SLR way. but then again they are SLR's and not made for levi's pocket jeans

"the world belongs to the passionate"
merrick26 is offline   Reply With Quote