Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Feb 14, 2005, 3:58 PM   #1

hello everyone i'm not an expert w/ cameras n stuff.. so i need help/advice on which one to choose! thanks a lot
CathyC! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 15, 2005, 5:02 PM   #2

I am very happy with my EX-Z55 for many reasons, but it depends on what you value most in your future camera. Both are good purchases but I would go anytime with EX-Z55. It is my second Casio and I really hate Memory Stick.
big_ipaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2005, 5:31 PM   #3

Since you have narrowed down your list to two cameras already, we must assume that you like the quality of pictures that each camera can produce . If either one will produce acceptable pictures then the next thing will be to go to a store and have a chance to handle both of them. See how they feel in your hand and see which one feels as if it was 'made for your hand'. That will be a good start since you will have a tool that you can feel comfortable with and that you can use to learn about. Taking pictures will be a pleaseure rather than a chore...fun rather than work.

Later, after you have more experience, then you can decide whether the shape of the memory card is such a big deal or whether a silver camera is inferior to a black camera.
Meryl Arbing is offline   Reply With Quote