Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old May 3, 2005, 7:59 AM   #11

Steve - glad you liked the pics.After you get your Mum her digicam...who knows... she might become a regular in these forums and we might see her posting some of her own pics :-)I gave my grandfather a PC about a year ago, he built model airplanes for years, so I bought him Microsoft Combat Flight sim anda joystick as well.He and his mates actually restore old warplanes in a museum - after they saw his flight sim setup a couple of them bought new PCs and now they play multiplayer! Anyway... look forward tohearing how your Mum progresses with her cam.

lhtorrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2005, 9:39 AM   #12

Thanks again . . . I had to chuckle when I read about Mom posting photos on the forum. What an accomplishment that would be for her. She loves most of the photos I take and that is a small part of my reason for my next upgrade to the Canon 20D. I use my Canon i9900 printer a lot and have provided many photos to Mom and before his passing, Dad. He loved yellow flowers for some reason. One of our forum members uses a yellow flower in her avitar. I contacted her to ask permission to print it for Dad. She not only had no objection, she emailed me the original file so that I had a better file to print from.
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Steve
BrierS is offline   Reply With Quote