Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jun 10, 2005, 12:18 AM   #1

I am a web designer and have just started adding 360 degree panoramas to a customers site. I have quickly found out that the sony dsc-p93 is not the right choice. What we need are motor home interior shot.. about 10' high x 8' x 17'. I am using a tripod and panorama maker 3. I am looking for a camera costing no more than $500 out of the box including lens. I have always favored nikon/cannon so what/where do I start? I also have a baby coming along the way so would be nice to have a higher end well rounded camera.. if you know of the perfect combo costing a little more post it as well.

Many thanks ahead of time.
Jason Miller
kabuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 10, 2005, 9:08 PM   #2

The Nikon 8400 would be an excellent choice, but might be out of your price range. Otherwise, take a look at the Olympus Wide-Zoom's.

If you want something smaller and less expensive, you can look at the Fuji E500 and E510, both of which have wide-angle zoom lenses and manual exposure modes. Pretty hard to find in this price range...

The Nikon 5400 would also work, but may be hard to find since it had a great rebate earlier this year...

PhilR. is offline   Reply With Quote