Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jun 21, 2005, 2:24 AM   #1

hi guys,

well i have an option 2 buy a digital camera or a camcorder.thats the confusing part as watever i will buy will b used for both videos and stills.now i dont know if i shud go 4 digital cameras with mpeg4 video or i shud go4 camcorder with 1 or 2 mega pixel stills.i was initially thinking of casio ex z750 or kodak v550,but i'v heard some users criticize their video.

can any one tellme how much digital camrea's video differs from a camcorders?can ne1 give ne sample froma camcorder and digital camera?

finally wat shud i do?:?
ankitalmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 21, 2005, 7:12 AM   #2

Camcorders are better at movies, while cameras are better for stills. However, the Canon Powershot S2 IS is probably the best hybrid digicam out there. Dcresource has reviewed it, and Steve is working on his own review. The S2 allows zooming during recording of movies and uses an Ultra Sonic Motor (USM) to drive the lens. The motor is really quiet, which is good for audio recording.

I hope this helps, and otherwise you might have to get both a camera and a camcorder.
PvB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2005, 8:18 AM   #3

pvB is saying right, but there is product that is suitable for you. If u r not a fully professional.My friend has recentlybought a camera that hasthe both functions.

I am just helping you, so i think it not a spamming. So there is link to help u.
$97off w/ Fujifilm S3100 4MP digital camera

Regular Price:U$279.99
Sales Price:U$182.75
Expires:July 31, 2005

Number of effective pixels, four AA alkaline batteries,auto, acene position, manual, movie and320 x 240 pixels up to 60sec.

Thanks. :P

katherine is offline   Reply With Quote