Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jun 24, 2005, 1:47 PM   #1

I want to buy all in one camerawhich can take good photos, decent video and fairly easy to operate and carry around! What one would you recommend?Mostly, I will use it at Computer show

So I find this camera maybe prefectly fit my need

Any pros and cons about this camera?
Arrowmax.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 24, 2005, 3:12 PM   #2

It is just my personal opinon, based on doing the same thing, but DON"T DO IT! After a good deal of research, I found out (too late) that the imager used in a video camera does not work well at all when taking still photos.

Sarah Joyce
speaklightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2005, 11:19 AM   #3

Since it sounds like pictures are more important to you maybe you should consider the Canon S2.Sure its not really a video camera but it has one of the best video modes out there for a digital camera. It shoots videos in 640X480 with Stereo sound. It also allows you to use zoom while the camera is in video mode unlike alot of digital cameras that are out there. Plus it has a nice flip out screenlike alot of video cameras do and it will Definitely take WAY better pictures then the one you are looking at now. If you get a big enough SD card you should easily be able to fit even longer videos on it. Check out steves review of it here:

Falcor200 is offline   Reply With Quote