Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jun 27, 2005, 12:27 AM   #1

lately ive been contemplating wherher or not i should get a new camera.. currently i have the Fujifilm FinePix F601z and ive had it for over 2yrs now and prior to that i had the Minolta Dimage X... lately these following camera's have caught my eye....

Sony DSC-T1

Finepix Z1

Finepix F10

Canon SD400

im looking for something portable as u can c from my list... im a novice enthusiast and like to just point and shoot at times... ive read the reveiws on these following camera's and conclided that

the F10has the auto iso problem...the SD400doesnt have the "sports" scene option... the Z1 images seem to be fuzzy... the T1has limited flash range and consistent red eye...

so far it seems that the F10 is a good choice and "bang for your buck" camera... what do u guys suggest?
cmge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 27, 2005, 7:04 AM   #2

I most definitely think that the Fuji F-10 is the best pick. It surely excels as an all around digital camera, and it is particularly good at low light level, night, flash and no flash photos.

I do not see any problem with the auto ISO, but then I mostly use my F-10 in the manual mode. All in all it is a very capab;le digital camera. Here is a sample night shot from the F-10.

Sarah Joyce
Attached Images
speaklightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2005, 4:10 PM   #3

WOW... that nite shot looks amazing... the more i c pics taken from an F10 the more i wnat to get it... im not so familiar with the ISO is my prob tho... like how do i know wat ISO to use in given situations... -_-
cmge is offline   Reply With Quote