Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jul 9, 2005, 9:37 PM   #1

I'm trying to decide between these three cameras... I'm going on a trip to Hawaii in a few days, and I would really like to have those once-in-a-lifetime shots be GOOD shots. Most pictures will be taken outdoors, and I heard the T7 takes very good outdoor shots. I also like the fact that it has a "beach" camera setting, which is great for what I'm going to be doing. However, the Kodak has this along with tons and tons of other settings as well. My only gripe is that it's too new to be sure.. I would hate to buy it and then regret my decision for many years to come. The Lumix FX7 is also very attractive, and the image stabilizer is definitely a huge plus for me, as my hands aren't very steady. This won't only be for Hawaii, though... I will use it mainly as a college student, which means lots of parties and low-light situations. The T7 is horrible indoors, but I love the size. I also noticed that the v551 even had a "Party" mode... Is the v551 better than the T7, putting the size aside? And how does the FX7 rank compared to these two? Or, if you have any other suggestions, feel free to let me know... I'm basically happy with anything that has a 2.5" screen and works great in low-light situations. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
yanathin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links