Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Aug 2, 2005, 8:58 PM   #1

I just read Fuji releasing new cameras in late summer/early fall...S9000 trying to compete with dSLRs, 9MP, 10.7X zoom, 0.8 sec start-up time, less than 0.1 sec shutter lag, tilt LCD, AF focus assist, etc...I can hardly wait for reviews from Steve and others...be interesting to know build quality, does everything really work like it should, fast autofocus, yada, yada...

E900 might be a good pocket cam with 9MP

I was just deciding ona Nikon D70s, but was waiting to see what is soon to be released for fall...

S9000 looks good, at least according to Fufi's press release :roll::roll:, Panasonic FZ30 seems like a great improvement over the FZ20, but we'll see...

Just when I decide on a dSLR, new stuff comes out to make me wait...

What would really be nice is if these manufacturers actually read sites like these, take consumer complaints back to the engineers and say, "make the next model fix all these problems"...too much fantasy, I guess...:lol:

Even tho I lean to D70s, I would still like to see the successors to the Oly 8080, Coolpix 8800, the Fuji cameras noted above, KM A200...the Oly 8080 and CP8800 had many great features, I really want to see what their successors bring...

Looks like the D70s will just have to wait awhile...:lol::lol::idea::idea:

marsha7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 2, 2005, 9:02 PM   #2

Actually you really cannot go wrong with the Nikon D-70s.

Sarah Joyce
speaklightly is offline   Reply With Quote