Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Aug 25, 2005, 2:02 AM   #1

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here. First off I would like to say I stumbled on Steves camera site by accident and must say that I'm glad I did. His website designer is absolutely talented! What a gorgeous site this is.

My question is I can't decide on which camera to buy, either the Casio EX2750 or the Samsung V700.

I have a home furnishings store here in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia and am in the process of having a website designed. I will be doing my own picture taking for the site and I also do my own photos for ads in magazines and also email clients pictures of my custom furnishings I design, so it is important that I buy the correct camera for what I want to do. Quality in depth pictures are very important to me so I can showcase my furnishings to the best detail. First let me say, I really know nothing about cameras:roll:except to point and shoot, lol, so the easier the better. I had a 5 megapixel until recently when it was dropped on the ground by accident, gesh! Now I see there are cameras out there with such bigger megapixels which I know means more clarity. I absolutely loved my Samsung and was going to buy another one till I walked into Radio Shack and a clerk was showing me the Casio 2750. Any and all information anyone could tell me I would greatly appreciate as I want to order one immediately....Thanks so much. Trappeur
Trappeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links