Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Oct 6, 2005, 8:26 PM   #1

Hy everyone!

At first, apologyse me, I´m from Brazil and don´t have a fluent english!

I´ve searching for forums about Digital Fotography, and the Steve´s seems to be the best in tha area. The users really want to help each other, mainly in "What Camera Shouls I Buy?"

I have a shameful Canon A300 (sorry, I´m still beggining), and in the next month I´ll buya new one. I´ve seen reviews and posts.So manydifferent opinions!

Well, as I´m still beggining in photograpfy, there aren´t too much pre-formed priorities, but I think I won´t use my camera for wildlife et al. In fact, one thing I aways keep in mind is urban photography, like buildings, people, that is, non nature photos. But, as an artistical enthusiast, every thing can happen!

So let´s go to the cameras! S2IS was my first choice, due to the megazoom (yes, megazzom is a priority :-)), tradition in quality of image and very nice video. Searching others cameras, I did see H1, FZ30 and others Panasonic´s. Actually some things are important:LOW NOISEand >5mp, better 8mp (for medium and big photo). Video, in spite of be a nice thing, ins´t a priority at all. 70% external use.

Ihope that you should help me, mainly "gaul" and "speaklightly".

diegofarias is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links