Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Dec 4, 2005, 3:03 PM   #1

Hi. this is my first post....love the site.

Me and my brother,and friends get together and ride our bikes...trail bikes and pocket bikes....i like to take video's and make copies for everyone;i use an old aiptek right now.....becuase its small enough to tape to forks on our bikes,and i think recording to memory is better than something like a mini disk,or high 8,where theres alot of bumps and shaking.

But the video quality on the Hybrid cams like the aiptek and mustek's....well just plain suck;i've looked at the new aiptek mvpr....and its pretty nice....but still not clear and smooyth vids.....my friends 7 year old Hi-8 takes awesome video.....just to big...and don't know about the shaking effecting the moving parts......also seen some pretty small mini dvd cams....but don't think its best with the bumps riding mounted to a bike.

Ofcourse my budget is small.....like $450 or less.....and the all in one cams are pretty convient.....just like i said....the video is not good enough......i'll put these on the net sometime also.....i would like a good Image Stabalizer built in too...

thanks for any help :?
moko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links