Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Dec 9, 2005, 12:56 PM   #1

This is a way to get a brand new digital camera free. The choices include Canon Ixus 700, Fuji FinePix F10, Kodak EasyShare DX7590, Nikon Coolpix 7900 and Sony Cybershot DSCT7. This isn't a scam, just a really simple referral system. It's from the same company as freeipod. I just got my brand new iPod Photo 30G last weekend. And I'm really enjoying it now.

All you will need to do is follow this link

Register for free and follow 4 easy steps.

1. Enter your email address and register your details and a real address (so they can send you the digital camera)

2. You must complete an offer to be eligible for the free digital camera - the best one to go for (if you're not interested in any of them and just want the camera) is the Screenselect DVD rental, but here's the good part, its only a free trial!

So wait 5-7 days for your free iPod account status to say "Your offer has been completed", then cancel the trial anytime before a month or you are sent your 5th rental - whichever is sooner.

Just remember - it's best to keep at least 20 dvds in your 'waiting list' all the time (in order for your account to remain active), so just add random movies until the trial ends.

3. Refer a few friends to do the same.....

4. They will deliver the digital camera FREE!

xiaoping is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links