Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Jan 29, 2006, 11:26 AM   #1

Fuji Z1 or Sanyo E6???? I need help deciding what to get, they are both very similar cameras and exactly what im looking for.

the main points that are high on my list are:

good video (640x480 @ 30fps)
around the £150 - £200 price mark

Im going snowboarding in April so looking to take a load of pics and videos.

I thought the Fuji Z1 was for me until the sanyo came along, the only thing I think its missing is anti-shake technology, which the fuji doesnt have either. I like that you can zoom in with the sanyo whilst recording a video.

I love the massive screen on the E6, but then I love the styling on the Z1 and that it comes with a cradle. Ive had a look at the pictures and videos and the Fuji produces slightly more natural looking pictures, but the Sanyo produces smoother video. ahhhh help me!!
waltergilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 31, 2006, 8:25 AM   #2

Maybe a good contender (if quite pricey Memorysticks are OK with you): the Sony Cybershot S600

"Maybe" because it's brandnew, not yet reviewed.
shutterbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2006, 11:36 AM   #3

Interesting that it does the video...but unfortunately takes AA batteries, and only has a 2inch screen....perhaps I should have been more detailed with my description

After looking at the picture quality on the samples pages the Fuji takes much nicer pictures, but not as good video and you cant zoom in whilst recording with the fuji (a feature I like about the sanyo)

I think im just looking for a good hybrid but none really exists yet, the sanyo c6 doesnt really take good pictures but video is good....then theres the "HD" version which isnt really HD but very pricey.....damn!
waltergilbert is offline   Reply With Quote