Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Mar 17, 2006, 1:55 PM   #11

Hi Cays

Rather than discuss S2 pricing, I've owned a KM Z5 & I own an S2.

The KM was appalling at focusing in low light, so much so it was unuseable indoors unless very (and i mean VERY) bright lighting was available. Even bought a camera-bright to see if it helped but just had photos of squinting people. I sold it on and changed it for the S2. Note the one excellent thing on the Z5 was the burst mode... awsome!

I can honestly say I've no issues with the S2. It takes supurb photos and excellent videos. Get some 2500 batteries and keep taking pics all day AND all night.

Hope this helps...

YorkshireTaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2006, 1:57 PM   #12

hehe, I can get it through Dell for that price, maybe even cheaper. I'm iffy on getting products I'm not sure about from ebay, and this price is still better than most of those on ebay. All you have to do is apply a coupon code + dpa % off, and bam you got yourself that price

Ahh, a coupon! You sneaky devil you!
ecx350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2006, 2:00 PM   #13

Wow, awesome guys. I want to thank everyone for there help and suggestions. I think I will spend a little more and get the Canon s2. You guys are a great community, and hopefully I'll be able to share some pics I take with the s2 Thanks again everyone!
caysi0207 is offline   Reply With Quote