Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Mar 22, 2006, 6:56 PM   #1

so i've been researching for about a week and those are my two front runners. i'm selling my Pentax 750Z for something more pocketable. I plan to use it mostly for ebay photos and random snapshots. Image Stabilization is important as i often find myself taking indoor shots of eBay items with no flash (and no tripod). I like the onboard scroll wheel on the FX01 that allows me to scroll through shooting modes easily. I've actually never owned a camera that didnt have one so i'm fairly reliant on it. But at the same time I like the manual contols of the T9. The killer for me is that i find myself using manual focus about as much as i use the onboard scroll wheel of my 750z to switch shooting modes. I've pretty much decided i can do without one or the other, so what it really comes down to is image quality and which is the better overall camera for my needs. please set me straight. and i'm obviously no expert, so if you can suggest a camera that has IS, on-board funtion wheel, AND some manual control that is under an inch thick, let me know. thanks!
johnawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links