Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > What Camera Should I Buy?

Old Mar 31, 2006, 1:13 PM   #1

Either these guys are getting facotry direct prices and still losing money or there is some scam going on here, they also have another website cassandramiller.biz that sells laptops and pda's. I am considering buying from here but I honestly dont know if they can be trusted...

Let me know if you guys have heard anything about them because I would really like to purchase from them if they are actually legit. But I have a good feeling they are not. Also if anyone wants to try to call there number and let me know what they say or if its even a real number that would be nice
thevirus321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 1, 2006, 5:27 AM   #2

I was looking at their Canon S2 IS price at $250 about a week ago. I figured it would be too good to be true since everyone else was sellling it for around $330-$350. But, curiosity got the best of me and I e-mailed ... they never responded. I also called the phone number, and I got a message that the number was not in service.

When I was looking, I noticed that the lowest priced sellers did not have good ratings. Check around on this site, and also on rellerratings.com. I have seen that it is recommeded to try to find a seller withabout an 8 or betterrating. The cheapest sellers are around a rating of 1 or 2! I ended up buying from Dell since I have had good experience from them. I wouldn't think of Dell to purchase digicams, but it was on sale and I found a $20 off coupon code.
mrb is offline   Reply With Quote